Web Design Bootcamp
Do you want to become Professional Web Developer? Do you want to take your Designing Skills to the Global Marketplace?
Then rush to Signup up for Web Development/Design Training.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Introduction to the E-World & E-Business
- Introduction to Websites
- Types, Functions & Uses of Websites
- Introduction to Web Development & Design
- UX & UI Design Principles and Frameworks
- Choosing & Buying Domains (Domain Name)
- Choosing & Buying Hosting Package
- Setting up your Hosting Account – cPanel
- Creating & Customizing Web mails – cPanel
- Back-End Web Development: SQL & PHP.
- Front-end Web Development: Admin Dashboard
- Installing Web Scripts (WordPress)
- Introduction to Page Builders
- Working with Astra Theme & Templates
- Installing & Updating Themes
- Installing, Importing & Exporting Templates
- Installing & Updating Plugins
- Customizing your Theme
- Creating Responsive Menu
- Setting up the Home Page
- Creating Pages & Posts
- Updating Pages & Posts
- Uploading & Embedding Files
- Social Media Integration
- Creating User Forms
- Woocommerce Integration
- Creating E-commerce Store
- Creating Online Learning Platforms
- Creating Business Websites
- Creating Multi purpose Websites
- Integrating Payment Gateways
- Managing Subscriptions & User Data
- Database Management: MySQL
- Create & Manage Subdomains
- Set up & Manage Addon Domains
You will also learn Database Management Languages (Back-End Web Development) such as SQL and PHP.
You may have the privilege to be introduced to the greatest Programming Languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Kotlin and of course the almighty Python.
Instructor: John Winner (0202465275)
Thank you and see you there!